You know - for the kids...

Thursday, April 13, 2006

Morning idol worship
















Those that know me well know that I am not a morning person. My wife gets up at oh-dark-thirty to get to the gym before work. I struggle to roll out of bed before 7 am. And I do not wake gracefully. I don't mean grumpy or groggy; I mean miserable son of a bitch. As such, I require coffee as soon as possible. Hot and black. No cream, no sugar. Which is why I would like to send a personal thank you to 7-11. 24 ounces of great coffee for $1.55. How can you beat that?

Every once in a while, I will get a cup at Starbucks or whatever and I am constantly amazed at the complexity that some apply to ordering. It should be a pretty straight forward task. If your coffee order is more complicated than contract bridge, you need to simplify.

1 Comments:

Blogger starpower said...

Does grande decaf soy latte but half-water/half-soy instead of full soy count as complicated?

1:54 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home