You know - for the kids...

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Family Reunion

My wonderful sister, as well as her equally wonderful family, are returning to the Commonwealth after a 10 year exile in the frozen wilds of Fairbanks, Alaska. Hurray! I have been waiting for this for a long time. Now I just need to hold out for four more weeks. My whole family is absolutely thrilled and my baby J. gets to meet his baby cousin, N., for the first time.







Baby N.














Baby J.











These two are going to be a handful together. I am going to start carbo-loading now.

PS - to P., C., R., and N. We love you guys and can't wait to see you.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, Joe, Corrie here. Thanks for putting up a pic of J. Haven't seen him in way too long-he just gets cuter. Great news about the family reunion!

1:42 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH...We Love you guys too. Tell L that I am sorry I made her cry at work. making reservations tonight!!
P

1:15 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your blog, especially this one. Sent your halloween video to And and Stephen. It's great to have such brilliant sons, even if they aren't all bloodkin. Love, MHM

3:53 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home