You know - for the kids...

Thursday, November 30, 2006

Something tells me that this is not a coincidence

First, a Russian journalist that had stridently criticized Vladmir Putin was recently mysteriously murdered in Moscow (hell yeah I can alliterate). She was one of a dozen reporters executed since Putin came to power. Then, a former KGB operative, also a vehement opponent to the Kremlin, was fatally poisoned with polonium in London. Today I see that a former Prime Minister and leader of the Russian opposition party was poisoned in Ireland, though he appears to be recovering. There are no real suspects in any of the recent incidents.

It sure looks to me like someone is rubbing out prominent critics of the current Russian leadership. So I asked my Magic Eight Ball if Putin, a former KGB man himself, was putting contracts out on his detractors. The Eight Ball says all signs point to yes. Scary…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home