You know - for the kids...

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

More Spitzer

August Pollack on Governor Fuckhead – absolutely.

But I have a question. How in the world do jokers like Spitzer, Larry Craig, David Vitter, etc., guys that go way beyond just having the normal affair, get their wives to go on TV with them for their big “I didn’t do it” speech or the inevitable confessional press conference? Did you see the expression on the face of Spitzer’s poor wife during his admission? Folks, that is what mortified looks like.

I am dead serious when I say that if my wife ever caught me spending thousands of dollars for high-priced call girls, no one would ever find my body and you can bet your ass that she would not standing nobly by while I publically humiliated her before the media. No fucking chance. The only way I could safely get her on stage for that kind of “event” is sedated and strapped to a gurney, Hannibal Lector style.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home