You know - for the kids...

Monday, January 19, 2009

And we are back…

So I basically had to take a forced hiatus from the blog due to a couple of factors though the largest has been work. They have been killing me. Seriously, I clocked 100 hours this past week, about 80 the week before and so forth. Lo, four months pregnant, has been a peach for putting up with it – God bless her. And J. has been pretty much awesome, though I wish he would nap more and eat some damn vegetables. Anyway, I think the clouds are parting somewhat (Fate – leave me the hell alone) and I should get back into a more regular swing of things just in time for Barack Obama to take office. Oh hell yeah. Tomorrow will be epic.

In that spirit, here is Michael Franti and Spearhead performing “Obama Song”. If this doesn’t put a smile on your face, you are either dead or Republican.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home