You know - for the kids...

Thursday, April 13, 2006

File under Irresponsible Millionaire Hillbilly

Not that Brittany Spears or K-Fed (Jesus what a tool - white boy "rapper" with corn rows?!?!?!) or anyone else for that matter needs my input on this, but is there a chance in hell that young Sean Preston will live to see 5? Don't get me wrong, I am rooting for the kid. He is going to need all the help he can get. Brit and Kev seem to be a tad ill-prepared, not to mention the enormous obsticle of Federline genetic inheritance. These two have to be the early frontrunners in the 2006 Joan Crawford Parents of the Year award.


Oops I did it again.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hell fuckin yeah!

its me, Sara of Sara and Chris, of crazy college big black boot wearin fame.

i am pleased to see you!

12:01 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home