You know - for the kids...

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Joe really loves his wife

It’s hard to know that you have found your match. Everything becomes more difficult when you are on an even playing field. Sickness and health, happy and sad, frustrated and so in love that you cannot get anything done until you know that your girl is thinking of you almost as much as you are thinking of her. The best times I have ever had. And a baby, our baby…

This is our third anniversary and our tenth year together. We have a lot to show for it. I love you more than I thought I could.

PS – don’t cry.

5 Comments:

Blogger starpower said...

I think I'M gonna cry! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY, you two! Enjoy your day!

12:42 PM

 
Blogger joestrummerlives said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5:54 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good God 10 years... Who wuda thunk it! Good going you two, oops, three. Congratulations!

7:24 AM

 
Blogger Madelyn said...

I'm crying, too. Nicest post in the history of blogging.

4:22 PM

 
Blogger Lo said...

No, crying, hah! I'm not on the "medicine" anymore, remember?
Three days later and it still makes me cry. Love you love.

9:17 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home