You know - for the kids...

Thursday, December 20, 2007

I was going to let this go but…

I cannot help myself. OMG, the Spears family - let’s recap, shall we? So one daughter, Brittany, is a disaster of intergalactic proportions; she is crazy, irresponsible, and completely out of control. The other, ostensibly good daughter, Jaime, is sixteen and pregnant. Publication of their mother’s Christian parenting book has been understandably postponed. So I have to ask, if you were mother to these two, would it not be a better use of your time to actually parent these kids rather than write and peddle a book about same? Obviously, no one is a perfect parent, myself most definitely included, but this is too absurd.

By the way, I am dying to me the publishing exec that gave this project the green light. If Lynne Spears can get a contract, anyone can, and Daddy needs a book deal!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home