You know - for the kids...

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Magic?

David Copperfield is claiming that he has found the Fountain of Youth. Seriously, not some miracle aging cure but the actual real Fountain of Youth. Now, I don’t know much about Copperfield aside from him being a magician. I remember when he made the Statue of Liberty disappear; that still freaks me out. But I don’t recall hearing anything about him being a nut so I am hesitant just dismiss this outright as the ramblings of a crazy person. From the article:

"I've discovered a true phenomenon," he told Reuters in a telephone interview. "You can take dead leaves, they come in contact with the water, they become full of life again. ... Bugs or insects that are near death, come in contact with the water, they'll fly away. It's an amazing thing, very, very exciting."

This can’t be for real, can it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home