You know - for the kids...

Saturday, November 04, 2006

Picking your poison

So Pastor Ted Haggard got a massage and bought some meth – at least that is his story. Oh, and he also did actually use the drugs. What complete nonsense. Does anyone buy that? I guess he could not bring himself to admit the whole thing and had to cop to at least buying because of the voicemails. Denial is a powerful thing.

And if the voicemails are for real, and by Haggard’s admission that he bought drugs they seem to be, his explanation is provably bullshit. In the transcript below he asks to get more.

"Hi Mike, this is Art. Hey, I was just calling to see if we could get any more. Either $100 or $200 supply. And I could pick it up really anytime I could get it tomorrow or we could wait till next week sometime and so I also wanted to get your address. I could send you some money for inventory but that's probably not working, so if you have it then go ahead and get what you can and I may buzz up there later today, but I doubt your schedule would allow that unless you have some in the house. Okay, I'll check in with you later. Thanks a lot, bye."

As unlikely as it is that this guy would do crystal, I find it even more unlikely that he was in the habit of buying a stash and then tossing it. He is a liar and a hypocrite...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home