You know - for the kids...

Friday, January 26, 2007

Not what I would call a good use of talent

I am a doughnut fan. And really, who doesn’t like deep fried cake batter dipped in sugar? The doughnut is damn near perfect in the arena of crazy bad for you junk food. Well, a molecular scientist in North Carolina decided that he could leave well enough alone and figured out a way to dump 2 cups of coffee worth of caffeine into a single doughnut. My brain just brims with questions starting with why? Is there a huge untapped market for hopped up pastries that I am unaware of? And what does this guy have against coffee? Finally, what happens when a couple of eight year olds get their hands on a dozen? With that much sugar and caffeine pumping through the blood stream, a handful of kids could destroy whole cities. This is just irresponsible.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So would I be a bad uncle if I gave J. and N. a pack as a prank?

4:49 PM

 
Blogger joestrummerlives said...

You would be excommunicated from the family.

5:02 PM

 
Blogger starpower said...

ha!

8:18 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home