You know - for the kids...

Friday, March 09, 2007

What he said

Check out this great post, an autopsy of a scapegoating really, by Hunter at DKos. The money bit:

But while Libby was spending his last night before being rebirthed now as convicted felon, the President who Libby worked for and supported was dining on sausage and quail wings in Karl Rove's own home. And Karl Rove, despite now having been proven to have had a primary role in outing an agent as retaliation against her husband, despite the fact that all parties now know he did it, remains quite comfortably in the White House. Cheney's man is, barring appeal, going to prison; Bush's man is sending out doggie bags to the bored press corps outside his house.

If I were Libby, I'd be a wee bit pissed right now. I guess I just don't have what it takes to be a fall guy.


I think the big question in all of this is can/will Scooter flip and burn Rove. A boy can dream, can't he?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home