You know - for the kids...

Thursday, October 04, 2007

The secret menu

I have never been to an In-and-Out but I have heard about its 4-item menu (burger, cheeseburger, the double and fries). It turns out that there is actually a secret menu of cholesterol-laden delights ranging from the gut busting “4X4”, four patties and four slices of cheese, to the silly “Flying Dutchman”, two patties, two slices of cheese and nothing else, not even a bun. For some reason, I find that pretty cool.

FWIW, sign me up for the “Animal Style”, mustard-cooked beef patty, additional pickles, and extra secret sauce with grilled onions. I am not exactly sure what mustard-cooked means but it sounds positively delicious.

2 Comments:

Blogger starpower said...

People around here have a cult-like devotion to In-N-Out. If they offered any (ANY) poultry items. I likely would, too. As it is, I save my cult-like love for Fatburger.

12:48 PM

 
Blogger sara said...

I luv In and Out, when I'm on the west coast I worship at the shrine.

1:40 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home