You know - for the kids...

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Mo’ music

After four years without a new album, Rancid is heading back to the studio. Brett Gurewitz, of Epitaph and Bad Religion, is slated to produce. That is a very good thing.

So for a bit of fun, let’s everyone sing along to the opening stanza of Radio:

Never fell in love
until i fell in love with you
Never know what a good time was until i had a good time with you
If you wanna get the feeling and you wanna get it right
Then the music gotta be loud
for when the music hit
i feel no pain at all

That is some beautiful damn poetry right there.

4 Comments:

Blogger starpower said...

This is the song that made me fall in love with them. Fun to see it on your blog! I heard "Red Hot Moon" on their new album, I think. F'ing great. Can't wait to get the new record.

2:49 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like songs that rhyme.

3:10 PM

 
Blogger joestrummerlives said...

I hear you Star. In the mid-90's, I had Let's Go on maximum rotation and I still listen to it at least once a month. Such a great album.

4:25 PM

 
Blogger starpower said...

Just came across this little joint:

http://punkturns30.blogspot.com/

May be of interest...

3:51 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home