You know - for the kids...

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

And it's a wild, wild wife

I love the weird news. The world is full of oddballs willing and able to do some truly perilous/crazy/stupid/bizarre stuff. That is why I love this story. It seems that a Chinese woman "accidentally" killed her husband with a sword (?!?!) because he refused to make her dinner (no ideas there L. - I will make whatever you want). She says she had the blade to his chest and slipped. I am totally thinking "OJ" here but the piece that puts this over the top;

"Police said Tang Xiaowan, 25, who has been practicing swordsmanship since she was young, had often forced her husband of three years at swordpoint to carry out her demands."

Wow - that is the most fucked up relationship I have heard of in a while. What kind of a guy would put up with that? What kind of woman just casually carries a sword around? I mean, if Tarantino has taught us anything, it is that chicks that dig swordplay are VERY, VERY dangerous.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lo said...

Sweet. Can I have a sword for our anniversary, dear?

10:23 AM

 
Blogger joestrummerlives said...

Do you really want an answer to that?

1:38 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home