You know - for the kids...

Friday, June 16, 2006

You could not pay me to eat this

I have long felt that there is a great deal of modern Japanese culture that I will never understand. Japanese pop music, karaoke, the bizarre animation, etc. But I did understand the food. Until now.

I have no idea what kind of culinary sickness it took to think this up but the whale burger is the most disgusting permutation of that venerable sandwich since Luther Vandross invented the donut burger. As a matter of fact, I gagged a little just typing that sentence.

In this same spirit, if anyone wants a tour of the gastronomically insane, you must check out Steve, Don't Eat It! at The Sneeze. It is one of the funniest, most disgusting things I have read on the web. Seriously, this is not for the faint of heart.

1 Comments:

Blogger starpower said...

I LOVE Steve, Don't Eat it! That guy's hilarious!

1:34 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home