You know - for the kids...

Friday, August 04, 2006

Some people need to toughen up

Good Lord - if you are so offended by seeing a nursing baby on the cover of a magazine, you need therapy. And by therapy I mean you should be forced to watch 24 straight hours of Richard Pryor doing standup. That should work out your sensitivity issues. From the article:

"I was SHOCKED to see a giant breast on the cover of your magazine," one woman from Kansas wrote in reaction to the picture in Babytalk, a free magazine that caters to young mothers. "I was offended and it made my husband very uncomfortable when I left the magazine on the coffee table."

Oy. This couple needs to grow up. And please, save your moral outrage and righteous indignation for something that matters.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home