You know - for the kids...

Sunday, July 09, 2006

World Cup thread

Oy. I went into this game hoping for an exciting match. I was pretty neutral having as I have an Italian wife and a love for the game and class of Zinedine Zidane. After Zidane's disgusting headbutt incident, I was an Azzurri fan all of the way. So props to Italy. I am not a fan of PK's deciding a game but the right (if not the best) team won.

Jesus - This is a sad way for one of the greatest players to ever put on the boots to go out. I just want to know what went wrong...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

According to Tom Brokaw, the Italian player was talking shit about Zidane's mother! No kidding. On the nightly news. If that's true, then Zidane's mother needs to smack her son for signing off from what was apparently a very classly career in such a childish way.

12:40 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home