You know - for the kids...

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

It is a start

The Food Network has finally cancelled the dreadful “Emeril Live”. I know that tons of people simply love the guy, a fact I totally do not understand. I find him to be a loud, annoying lard peddler so I say good riddance. Now, if they would only kill off the new Iron Chef (the cheesiest show on TV since Temptation Island), the ungodly boring Unwrapped, and anything involving that bothersome Giada woman. Seriously, give me three hours of Anthony Bourdain getting soused, chain smoking, and eating all manner of horrors and the Food Network will have made me a fan for life.

4 Comments:

Blogger Lo said...

How dare you? How DARE you speak ill of Temptation Island??

4:44 PM

 
Blogger joestrummerlives said...

Really? Keep this up and no "Top Model" for you tonight...

9:12 AM

 
Blogger sara said...

Indeed, I HATE Giada and Rachel Ray.

1:04 PM

 
Blogger joestrummerlives said...

Yeah, Rachel Ray's endless perkiness just bugs the shit out of me. Seriously, how can one travel the world on $40 a day and never, ever come across a meal that was less than THE BEST THING EVER.

1:26 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home