You know - for the kids...

Friday, April 14, 2006

Redneck avarice and the wages of sin

These two stellar human beings are accused of collecting gifts and cash to help support their nonexistant sextuplets. Apparently, they created a website to solicit contributions. The lesson here is know your PayPal...

But I think the perfect punishment here is to force them to actually have sextuplets. My family just went through a rather nasty bout of teething from J., our perfect 9 month old. It was enough to put you over the brink. No sleep, constant frustration, and a knawing sense of guilt that even though we were trying everything in the book to make him comfortable, he was still miserable and, therefore, we were not doing enough. It sucked. Were it not for the magic of my wife, I would have made the news, and not the cutesy, public interest news. Multiply that by six, and there would have been a pile of corpses in my wake. So I say, get thee to a fertility clinic and reap what you sow.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

From your lips to GOD's ears.

1:31 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home